Monday, September 1, 2008

Reliving my childdhood



Yesterday I got to go into the city to take my grandma and her best friend to lunch it was oodles of fun and I got to see Megan.Yay!
We went to the park and we showed off my awesome self-timer skills.
I accidentally hit 2 instead of 10.
I managed to push the button , run to the pole and climb up in high heels in less than 10 seconds I think that deserves a gold medal. And then we went to the goodwill
And got fuzzy posters and colored them while listening to the most bad ass version of wheels on the bus ever. and then I wore her cousin's storm trooper helmet.

8 comments :

Ashlee said...

don't you love the endless amount of sequins goodwill has to offer...

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there!! What fun and I love the colour of your tights-gorgeous!

MR style said...

wow nice pic !! it looks fab yeah ! and your pink tights are to die for

Kira Fashion said...

you are so fun!
I love your pics!!!

a kiss!!!

Paris Tarts said...

Cute pictures!!

Tart

CULTURE CREATORS said...

Ah cute pink tights!

and great profile pic by the way...




xCC

mary said...

I might be a little late to say this, but bangs look SO good on you. You look like 786328772 years older... in a good way :)

Megan said...

god that day was fun, i love you jessie!