Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Loving Less

Yesterday I felt very uninspired so I ran to my picture box and came across this photo shoot.Agyness Deyn and Hair:



I think she's a robot as she is ignoring the charms of Jonathan Groff




The Afro guy is pretty cool.







In my opinion this would have been better without Agyness Deyn because the hippies really stole the show for me but;Anna Wintour didn't run the whole Deyn cast of Hair thing by my for some strange reason.So I decided to dress like Agyness Deyn and a hippies love child.

This is my attempt at a detail shot. I haven't worn the tank under the vest since I was about ten.

12 comments :

Squishybubble said...

Awesome outfit...and yeah, the hippies are better in the shoot!
XDD

Nadine said...

Your small vest is really cute :)... I would love to wear a similar one!

CULTURE CREATORS said...

Ohhh Aggy your are divine...:)

Cute vest!





xCC

Sharon Rose said...

A layered look is great!!

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

love the layering honey and the dress is quite bohemian.thanks for sharing the aggy shots,shes stunning but i sure notice the hippies more in that shoot
x
Marian.

Kira Fashion said...

for sure, she is pretty cool, but you are even more!!! a kiss my friend!!!

Mary said...

Love that dress!

I love.... and hate her. At the same time. I can't decide.

cause i am a girL said...

i love the drees color, looks like it can bring a happy mood.

yiqin; said...

I love your layering! Very well done. & I love the best!

sydneydoll said...

the afro guy is very cool.

Vain and Vapid said...

Such an eclectic mix, very Agy D....

molly said...

dooope i love the hippie inpiration!

oh did you try to message me on myspace this summer? i forgot to respond on blogger but it wouldnt let me respond on myspace or add you as a friend! please feel free to add me