Saturday, August 30, 2008

two

Today while I was thrifting two strange things happened: I bought overalls and I saw my English teacher I guess she like a good deal too.

I let my friend do my makeup at the park the other day,my mom doesn't like it very much.

I wore this to school the other day.This kid in English class wants to call me Minnie now and that's okay with me.

glasses- street vendor,dress -made by me,knee socks -forever 21 , shoes-target

I think I'm going to posting about every other day until I get school all situated.

15 comments :

Belle said...

I love the dress, its amazing!
Belle

Wendy said...

Love the little heart on your face.

Nadine said...

The print on your dress is really cute :).

Sharon Rose said...

Such a cute outfit!!

mary jane said...

you are a doll! your bangs rock and those glasses are so cute!
you are super stylish and anyone in your school who says anything otherwise is either living under a rock or jealous!
keep being yourself!

I had a cool english teacher in school that used to give me her vintage bellbottoms and funky dresses...

melmo said...

you look great!
and yes i think it looks a little bit like minnie

kisses melmo

emma said...

cute makeup!

emily said...

aw, this post is so cute. i love the dress! and i live in maryland too!

She's Dressing Up said...

The over knee socks look so cute =]

Squishybubble said...

Lovely dress...lovelier makeup!! XDD

Nay'Chelle said...

Oh I think I have similar socks. Nice make-up!

A. said...

I dig the makeup. I know that my mom never likes things I consider to be cool, usually.

Danz said...

I love the makeup - you are so cute! Great dress and knee highs ;)

Ida said...

Unlike your mum, I love your makeup:)))

the freelancer's fashionblog said...

That dress you've made is very nice :)