Friday, August 15, 2008

Go ask Alice

I'm really loving White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane. I think I've listened to this song 15 times today. I told my mom that Grace Slick tried to slip acid in Nixon's tea but she couldn't get into the white house. My mom didn't find this as amusing as I did.

Have you ever been to school in the summer? not summer school but there to drop something off? its really creepy there's no one there and its hot. It just feels strange. Yesterday I figured out how to create fake bangs I can post instructions if anyone wants them.So next time I cut my hair I'm definitely getting bangs. My mom said I looked like a schoolgirl or Leanne from project runway.
My shirt says:' I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness?" but you can only see melting the rest is covered by my dress. dress and shoes thrift. shirt-Kohl's
I also signed up for AdSense but that isn't as exciting as bangs.

15 comments :

jayne said...

haha I've heard white rabbit is like the closet you can get to acid without actually doing it ;)

yes, i was once in my old highschool before it started and it is haunting, plus my school was during renovations so half the floor was ripped up ugg

Sharon Rose said...

haha, thats so funny about the acid in nixons tea!! I love your tartan dress too-have a great weekend!

WendyB said...

White Rabbit is one of my all-time favorite songs.

Squishybubble said...

cuuuuute outfit!!

Megan said...

you look even more beautiful with bangs!!!!!!!!!!!!

james said...

eeey love it:)
http://tiagomolinari.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

Hahah you look so good in the headband & in tartan! HAhah " I'm melting~ "

Life's a Wardrobe said...

Love the bangs!(or fringe as we call it here in the U.K).

Kira Fashion said...

this plaid dress is really adorable!!!

a kiss!

Wendy said...

I hear what you're saying. I had to go back to school last Friday to help sort out track uniforms and it was really quiet.

emma said...

LOVE that song, my dad saw them in concert!

Nay'Chelle said...

Very cute! Acid in the nixons tea- that's pretty funny.

She's Dressing Up said...

School in the summer is so strange! When I was younger we went to my cousins school as her friends' father was the caretaker and we spent a week smashing up old, unwanted desks with hammers. Silly, yet very liberating!

Betsey said...

aw, bangs look totally adorable on you!

April said...

hah you do look like leanne from PR! The fake bangs are cool, if only i could look not-like-a-second-grader in them ;)

(btw, do you have any opinions on how good adsense is? i'm thinking about it.)

(and i don't know if i've linked you on my blog yet...but if i haven't, i am now C: )