Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First day

Today was my first day at school.It started on a Tuesday for some reason.It went pretty well I know someone in all of my classes.But,I did get my foot slammed into a chair during AP euro and I got my first ever cavity filling.

In case your curious about the new photo setting its my room,its finally clean! Now I just need to organize it. I wore this today.
tee-mom,dress h&m,scarf-thrift,necklace-gift
I wore this yesterday to go grocery shopping.


shoes-target,shorts-old navy,necklace-gift,red sequin beret-urban outfitters

And a close-up because I'm in love with my bangs.

17 comments :

The Stylish Wanderer said...

<3 the Glasses, tres geek chic

kirstie said...

i love your bangs too! that second outfit is sweeeet.

Sharon Rose said...

Yay for the close up-you look very pretty with bangs and this jacket colour suits you perfectly!!

Ida said...

You are right to be in love with the bangs, and I don't think I've seen anyone wear the nerd glasses better.

Linked you:)

Vain and Vapid said...

Cuuute glasses!

Jenny H. said...

cute pictures!

and thank you :) my sister and i have a lot of fun doing daily photoshoots! and im glad that shines through :)

Wendy said...

Sexy geek glasses!

Danz said...

Super cute looks! I especially love the second one - the red plaid top and the sequin beret are fantastic. I also think you look great with those bangs and your glasses :)

Kira Fashion said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
Love your dancing!!!

a kiss!!!

La Fée said...

Your fringe is indeed lovely and you really suit dark red! Would you like to exchange links, I love your blog :)

Savvy Mode SG said...

i like your geek chic style.

Nay'Chelle said...

Great shirt in the second outfit.

yiqin; said...

You look really good in the glasses! Very adorable poses :)

Squishybubble said...

Greeeat outfits! I especially love the second one! XDD

Megan said...

YOUR GORGEOUS, and the glasses one is so pretty jess..omg i can see your floor! did you get a new carpet?

CoutureCarrie said...

You look very studious!
Love the bangs!

xoxox,
CC

sydneydoll said...

i love that bottom pic of you with the glasses
your display pic
its my favourite i think out of all the pictures you have put up : )