Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bangs and tulle

This is going to be a super long post!
Yesterday I did something I never do. I called in a radio station who has mix in their name to request a song and the guy got snippy.
Me: Can you play white rabbit by Jefferson airplane
Guy: We only play current hits.
Me:Yes but mix implies that you play a mixture of everything.
Guy:I guess that's when an ipod would come in handy

Megan wanted to know how to do fake bangs so I thought I would make a video showing how to.



video



In case the video doesn't work:



Brush your hair back,take a section from the front and put it in front of your face so you look like cousin it and brush it. Then fold and snap on a headband or clip and voila bangs!

I wore this outfit yesterday for school supply shopping. I almost threw out this tank because I just like the tulle hang-y bopper. Then i realized I can throw the tulle bit over things. i have another one in pink.


THINGS I LOVE/THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS WEEK.

  • Going to New York! I'm so excited. sadly though there is no hair for me. But if you want to post videos of it so I can live vicariously through you go ahead
  • My grandma! I saw her today and I see her again Wednesday before I leave.She has the best/strangest/craziest stories I've ever heard.
  • Bowling! I'm a terrible bowler (I came in second to last)but its all about the people your with.
  • Possibly meeting up with Emma from All In Your Innerspace for shopping.

16 comments :

kelsea said...

this blog is so cool!! haha it has a funniness to it that i enjoy :D

Sam said...

the fake bangs are neat and they look like they are real! have fun with all of your plans. =)

mary said...

aww you are sooo pretty / adorable!
You'll love NY!

Nadine said...

I love wat you're wearing!

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-have a fabulous time in New York!!

Ida said...

Have fun in NY!

P.S. The video was too cute for words.

Squishybubble said...

Oooo sounds fun! I love the fake bangs tutorial! Have fun in NY!

Tavi said...

You look great with bangs! Have fun in N.Y.C. :)

Savvy Mode SG said...

very innovative with the bang. it is definitely smarter than just cutting to try. : )

Robin said...

you look adorable!

English Rose said...

oh wow i love your video.
i never thought of making a fringe that way, it looks awesome though.

have a good time in new york!

x

Kira Fashion said...

You looks really sweet!!

a kiss!!

Nay'Chelle said...

The fake bangs are really neat. Nice tutorial.

MR style said...

yeah your blog is damn cool

Megan said...

sweetttttttttt. i love the tulle thing(=

Megan said...

sweetttttttttt. i love the tulle thing(=