Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back to school

I get to back to school shopping in October. And here is my wish list.




  1. Shorts. I need shorts to wear under dresses. It would be nice if they were fun because i jump around allot. And it would be fabulous if i found some without pockets. for some reason people are amused when I lift up my dress to get something out of my shorts pocket
  2. Some form of multi-strap shoe. I could probably D.I.Y. this with ribbon from the fabric store
  3. Something Miu Miu-esque
  4. Blazer/Jacket. The jacket I normally wear is the navy polo one that's starting to get holes in it or my Marc jacket.
  5. A shoe with a T-strap
  6. tees. Most of mine are stretched out or navy
  7. Romper. I think I know the solution to my romper problem: eBay I'll get a vintage romper pattern and whip one up.
  8. Some form of nerdy accessory
  9. Another black and white striped dress. Mine got put in the wash and mom says it is now a shirt
  10. An obnoxious coat
  11. Lame leggings
  12. Head wear maybe a leopard skin pill box hat
  13. Suspenders
  14. A tutu

I probably won't get all of these things. And I probably pick up more dresses and skirts I look around.

15 comments :

jayne said...

ooo good list! I love your shorts under dresses idea, that is amusing to lift up the dress to reach the pocket hehe! i also love the tutu idea very carrie bradshaw of you ;) and the striped mini is totally necessary for the budding edie :)

i think thats hauttte said...

cool list! i really want shoes with t-straps the most. and im back to school shopping soon! im kind of looking forward to being able to layer lots of clothes in the fall ;]

Belle said...

Great list, I really want a pair of t-strap shoes as well. I have a friend who wears shorts under EVERYTHING! She wears her spandex under shorts, dresses, skirts, pants.
Belle

Kira Fashion said...

I love the b/w blazer!!

a kiss!!

mary said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the silver tutu. Want!

Squishybubble said...

Ooo...I want all of that and more!! XDD It is just sooo cute...sigh.

Danz said...

Cool selection! I'm really feeling 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 13 and 14! I hope you'll be able to get everything you want :)

emily said...

i love your wishlist! t-straps are the best shoes ever. i have a pair of t-strap flats and i wear them nonstop!

Emily said...

great list. I wish I had been so organized before going shopping

Arielle said...

4 is on my list too! They had a great selection in Seventeen this month

Merily said...

It's so different from my list, but still, great choice! :)

berryberr said...

U've got an interesting blog!Will be checking it out often!

Sharon Rose said...

A great set-hope you get most of what you want!!

Wendy said...

Lucky, I get back to school in two weeks.

yiqin; said...

Ohyes, shorts under dresses are important! Maybe try boyshorts? :) I want shoes wit t straps too!!!