Friday, August 8, 2008

15 reasons why I love Lula


I got to go to D.C. yesterday so I went to Borders because the D.C borders has a better magazine selection than the one nearest me. I bought Lula it cost $15 but I am very happy with it. So I now present:


15 Reasons I love Lula ( in no particular order)

  1. It's British


  2. Not many ads


  3. Pretty pictures


  4. a photo shoot using a strange bear/lamb thing


  5. pretty clothes


  6. Fiest!


  7. not many words (i hardly ever read articles in certain magazines like vogue because they are usually about botox and what not.) but when they do write its good.


  8. Interviews with designers,artists,actors and musicians


  9. A girl in polka dotted tights


  10. It makes me want to throw a tea party


  11. they have cupcakes


  12. They use vintage clothing in their photos


  13. They like Zooey Deschanel


  14. They have nice paper


  15. It makes me feel happy when reading it


So spending the money was well spent and it will last longer than all those Strawberries and cream frappacinos I bought in 8Th grade.

12 comments :

Belle said...

The lamb and the polka dot tights are amazing.
Belle

Sharon Rose said...

Wow-thanks for sharing, this is from the UK annd I've not seen this!! Have a good weekend!

Squishybubble said...

Wow...I love the lamb, AND the tights, AND the cover. MUST. BUY. NOW!

STYLE DU MONDE said...

Sounds like a wonderful mag! Thank you for posting this!

xx

Vain and Vapid said...

Those are all my reasons for loving a magazine (or anything else likewise). As long as cupcakes, tea parties, not much talking, and pretty dresses are involved I'm in.

Kira Fashion said...

fantastic!
That´s a great mag!

a kiss!!!

Jenny H. said...

ahhh best magazine.
so inspiring and different.

Sugar Pop said...

Well, if they like Zooey Deschanel, I'm pretty much sold :)

The Clothes Horse said...

I like Lula too, but I don't have a real copy. Thank goodness for the Internet.

Wendy said...

Too bad Lula doesn't come out monthly.

belle.chantelle said...

I hate you. I've been looking for it in Toronto for the longest time.

I don't actually hate you, lol. Duh! Cute blog!

Anonymous said...

buy cheap facebook fans
buy facebook fans cheap
buy facebook likes

buy facebook fans cheap buy facebook likes
buy likes on facebook buy cheap facebook fans
_________________
buy facebook likes [url=http://battlefieldbadcompany.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=14660]buy facebook likes cheap[/url] facebook likes buy buy facebook likes cheap