Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm just sitting on the shelf

I went to a carnival a few days go and this strange man came up to me and took a picture of my shoes. It was like he'd never seen a girl wear blue polka dotted socks with ruby red slippers before.
Anyway here's what I wore today. My stepdad told me that my shirt is suggestive.Okay blogger won't let me upload photos. Its a good thing I accidentally took a video.
Now you get to see how i normally take photos dancing around like a dork in the kitchen. The song in the background is why do you let me stay here by she and him. They are coming so close to me and i want to see them but i haven't found anyone to go with me.

video

Shirt-thrift,skirt- cut from a Dorothy costume, shorts old navy, shoes-century 21

16 comments :

Sharon Rose said...

What a cute outfit!!

Nay'Chelle said...

Aha, cute outfit! I think I took a picture of a woman's shoes on the bus once. But I lost it. They were some crazy shoes!

simon & josh said...

I love the way you move in this outfit. Cool.

Anna Shapiro said...

Hahahahah,
You should see this one video i have of myself,
me dancing around, just like that, and doing summersaults...
in a button down and low rise udnies!

Biianca said...

Cute outfit!
hahahah dads can be that way!

Nadine said...

The volume of the skirt is to die for!

Molly :] said...

Wow, you look so vintage! :)

Sister Libby said...

Hahaha. Funny funny.

Times of Glory said...

Wowwwwwwwww! You are so so so cute! I have to thank blogger stopping you from uploading photos, otherwise I will never see you in that sweet video xxxxxxxxxx

ROBOTS said...

hahaa, so funny!

Kira Fashion said...

hi!
your blog is fantastic!!
let´s be in touch and happy birthday!

a kiss!!

mary said...

You and your skirt are too cute for words!

Megan said...

haha nice i love your little dancing and everything
i loved your whole outfit by the way(=

Sam said...

haha, cute! love the skirt.

The Clothes Horse said...

Your outfit reminds me of Snow White. The video is adorable. I hope you find someone to go to the concert with.

Stephanie said...

This is adorable! I dance around by myself all the time too, haha. I don't think I'd have the balls to put it online, though..