Sunday, July 6, 2008

i'm back

I'm back from camp. My grandma took me shopping for my birthday. We went to the mall. I haven't went shopping in a mall for a long time. Sadly, I didn't find anything. I think it is because I'm too specific and I like the feeling of kismet when finding something at a thrift store. Does not being able to find anything in mall store happen to anyone else?
Anyway here's what I wore. It's a large departure from what I normally wear.

shirt-rave , belt-don't remember, watch-stepdad's, shorts-thrifted, bag-made by me

I'm wearing one of my favorite shirts. I'm also wearing my new favorite pair of shorts, i love them because of the big zipper.

13 comments :

Megan said...

i lovee that shirt!

the whole outfit is awesomee!

ellie said...

Love the bag. Like the top too. Cool.

Thanks for the comment.

Nay'Chelle said...

Love the bag. Cool shorts.

Sugar Pop said...

I love the shorts, although I have to admit, it's strange seeing you outside of dresses! It looks good though, same goes with the shirt. :)

((thanks for the comment, amidala kicks ass)

Sister Libby said...

I like the stripes...definately.

Squishybubble said...

Tres Chic!!! I love that bag!!! XDD

Mariel said...

Really nice outfit, and I totally know what you mean: shopping vintage is a lot more satisfying!

yiqin; said...

I love stripes! Awesome awesome awesome!

The colors & print on the bag is amazing as well

Molly :] said...

i like your shorts! :)

Sam said...

the shorts are sweet! love the big zipper.

Times of Glory said...

Jess, that shirt rocks! You always looks that cooooooool, you know? I just love look at your inspirational outfits xxxxxxxxxx

She's Dressing Up said...

Cute bag!

Danz said...

Cute shorts..the exposed zipper is a great detail!