Sunday, July 27, 2008

i ♥ Jake Ryan

Yesterday was SUPER SATURDAY, an event that I am usually extremely excited for. I go around school going guess what Saturday is every month and still my friends don't catch on. Super Saturday is when Goodwill's have clothes 50% off. I didn't attend.
I was told that the bookstore at the local mall was a Border's, I thought I'd go and get Lula as I didn't get it in d.c. It turned out it was a borders express. So I just got vogue and this strange issue of Harper's bazaar it was a rundown of the collections it was pretty cool. The dress makes me happy because its shiny and makes me feel like a tennis player.

(vest- rave,I ♥ Jake Ryan tee-commander salamander,dress-H&M)

10 comments :

mary said...

Cute vest!

emma said...

agreed, very cute vest!

Golden Calf said...

I've been craving H&M SO badly! I need to take a trip down and get my fix. Agreed,very snazzy vest!

Sharon Rose said...

Cute look!

Honeymoon said...

Nice outfit !

Nadine said...

Nice layering :)

Ida said...

Lovely vest!

Squishybubble said...

Great outfit!! The vest...as everyone else mentioned is FAB! And the magazines sound cool!
XDD Squishybubble

A. said...

Great vest, but I was always more of a Farmer Ted fan myself.... :)

angelgrotton said...

Love love your vest ))) Very stylish and hot

Hugs from Angel