Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fashion Potato

My mom made me clean a bit the other day and I found a PONCHO. Then i started playing with and I realized there are many ways to wear a poncho.

the ever popular how a poncho is supposed to be worn.

If you slip one arm out of the neck hole you get a cool one shoulder top.


If you wrap it around your neck twice you get a scarf.




When you put it around your waist it becomes a fringy skirt.


You can also wear it as a dress. You might want to put ribbon though it and turn it to a halter(it falls down super easy). I like wearing it sideways because it gives me something to play with.



If you have two and I do you can layer them. It makes me feel like a love child between a flapper and a hippie.

So the poncho is pretty much the fashion potato, meaning it can be used in many ways.
Sadly, there is no she and him concert for me :(

16 comments :

Johnny said...

Hmm...why do I get the feeling this photoshoot ended with your mom yelling at you to get back to work?

:)

Sharon Rose said...

I love the scarf look best!!

Anna Shapiro said...

i like the scarf
but the rest, not so much.
lol

Nadine said...

I have a poncho too... maybe I should give it another try!

angelgrotton said...

Your ponchos are ADORABLE! Love thie vibrant blue colour )))

emma said...

i think it looks really good as a scarf

Sam said...

haha, cool!
the scarf way looks suprisingly good.

Ida said...

I wish I had that amount of fantasy! Lovely. I really like it as a scarf.

Squishybubble said...

awesomeness!!

A. said...

I, too, am partial to the scarf. Major creativity points, I must say!

Jenny H. said...

thanks for the cutee comments on my blog :)
really appreciated.

your so cute.. coming up with all ways to wear a poncho! thats so funny.

Megan said...

i love the last shot, with both of them..you do look like a flapper and a hippie, but i mean that in a good way(=

Sugar Pop said...

I love the scarf idea

Belle said...

Haha looks like you had fun.
I really like it as a scarf.
Belle

Times of Glory said...

You totally rock in this poncho! You have created these gorgeous and fresh looks! I love them xxxxxx

yiqin; said...

What fun ways to wear a poncho!!! :) & I want to see He & she perform live too!