Sunday, June 8, 2008

we should become more adventurous






Yesterdays theme was discovery. I got a LARGE box full of free earrings, I'm not done sorting them into for me an gifts for others. I also went to a rilo kiley concert. There were 3 opening bands. The first one had an awesome drummer she was so into it. She made all these great facial expressions.

The next band was Thao with thao get down stay down, I thought they would be a screamo band I very happy that they weren't. They were pretty good. The third opening band wasn't my taste.

Then Rilo Kiley came on and they were great. my friend didn't get into their set as much as I did. Jenny Lewis was amazing. And we had on the same leggings. She hid under things which amused me to no end. She is also very pretty. She plays the keyboard and guitar. I think she may be a new hero of mine. At the end of With Arms Outstretched there was a Little sing along. During breakin' up there were bubbles which distracted my videographer skills. In silver lining there were silver balloons with gold confetti inside. When they played does he love you I almost cried same thing with I never which is my favorite rilo kiley song.

She had on the most adorable romper. also her guitar strap had jenny in rhinestones on it. the photos look much better when you make them bigger.

Look at the legging similarities.

15 comments :

Tavi said...

I love Rilo Kiley. Lucky duck. You WOULD have the same leggings as Jenny Lewis :P

Nay'Chelle said...

Lucky going to the Rilo Kiley concert! I've actually never been to a concert before. haha.

I really like your dress and the sparkle leggings are pretty sweet.

yiqin; said...

The leggings are so awesome! Ahh I like Rilo Kiley too! You're so lucky!

The Clothes Horse said...

Rilo Kiley rocks!

ellie said...

Thanks so much for the comment.

Aw, what fun Rilo Kiley must have been. I watched Birthday Massacre last night. The lead singer did her basic black outfit, and pigtails. I think I like her voice better on cd.

Sugar Pop said...

oooh, shiny.

emma said...

youre so lucky you saw her! and those leggings are hot! great minds think alike!

Danz said...

I've very wary of sparkly legwear ever since I saw Beyonce wearing them a couple times. Let's just say...not pretty. It actually looks pretty cool on you and Rilo Kiley though!

Stephanie said...

Super cute outfit! I'm not the hugest Rilo Kiley fan but she dresses really well, doesn't she?

Danz said...

hey jess, I've tagged you! You can check out my blog for the rules if you're interested.

She's Dressing Up said...

Thats so fun that you were wearing the same leggings!!

mary said...

I think this is my favourite outfit you're ever posted. So cute, that dress is fantastic.

molly said...

woah, going to a concert and having the same leggings as the lead singer?? that would be soo exciting!

Biianca said...

Sweet tights! I love them!!!!!!!!

Megan said...

your right they do look alike.
awesome!