Thursday, June 5, 2008

this is what i wore yesterday. The shoes turned out to be very impractical becuase we played freeze tagso i ahd to run arond in wood chips in my socks. it wasnt pleasant.


cherry shirt- target, I heart nyc shirt- nyc, pants goodwill, bag fred flare


shoes and magazine -gift




This is what i wore today. My firend discovered a rip in my tights so i decided to just rip the rest with my keys. We also made flower crown. You can see it best when you click the picture to make it big.


shirt- jcpenny's (it has little shiny beads on it), dress-rave, Tights- target, flower crown- made by me




12 comments :

Biianca said...

cute outfits!!!
hahha I love the I heart NY tee!

Nay'Chelle said...

I really like the button up you're wearing over the "I Love NY" tee.

Nadine said...

Oh you looked so nice today!

yiqin; said...

Ahh I love cherry prints! They are so awesome.

ellie said...

cool. i like what you did to your tights.

=]!Aren![= said...

Your outfits are awesome. I excepesially love your I Love Nyc shirt. =D

Karen xo

molly said...

loove the colour of that dress!

emma said...

cute blog darling!

She's Dressing Up said...

Both great outfits!

Sugar Pop said...

i always love your pictures...so...energetic. lol. compared to me...just...standing there. haha

nice outfits :)

mary said...

awww!
ripped tights are so fun.. really.

Anonymous said...

Those poor Tights...must have suffered..How could you!!!...?
Elizabeth