Saturday, June 21, 2008

Style inspiration from Rocky Horror?

I didn't understand the plot of Rocky Horror at all. But I am a pretty fly time warper. But the som characters in the movie were visually simulating.

Columbia was my favorite because she was shiny. I have to be carful around shiny things because I have a problem telling good shiny from bad shiny. I think columbia falls under good shiny.







Get the look with many sequins. I would be wary of trying more than 3 at time.

Magenta wasn't my favorite but she was fun except i think she turned out to be evil but I didn't understand the movie.



I really dug the Time warp scene those party goers were perfect, with their fun glasses skinny pants and vests.


My friends party was the first time I saw the movie I hear its much better when you to to a theater. I was told we were going to watch it. I decided to channel a party goer as I had only seen the time warp scene and they stuck out in my mind. I assumed everyone else would dress up they didn't.I also made a bow out of hair it doesn't show up well.

shirt-hanes, vest- rave,bow-Erin fetherson for target from the goodwill, Skirt- MADE BY ME with no pattern, shoes- payless

13 comments :

sophia said...

haha rocky horror is my fave. it's like the people who wrote it were high at the moment, though...
and rent is for the fall musical at my high school - very small scale

Nay'Chelle said...

I too must see Rocky Horror in a theatre. Great job on the skirt!

yiqin; said...

Awesome! I like the sequins bow :)

molly said...

oh my god jess thank you soooo much
amazingg i love it!

mary said...

AWESOME, AWESOME< AWESOME SKIRT!!!!

molly said...

ooops thanks so much for pointing that out!

p.s. i really hope you liked the post i did for you

i think thats hauttte said...

haha cool skirt, good job! i love sequins, i have this gold sequined tank top from express and i wore it to school once and the lunch lady commented on it. it was interesting.

Ida said...

I haven't seen the movie but that skirt is impressive!! Loving the shimmer!

Sam said...

that is so cool! i like the skirt!!

Times of Glory said...

Rocky Horror is great! However, your silver skirt is much better! How sweet you are!

Tavi said...

I think she's good shiny, too. Looks like you covered it with that self-made skirt, nice job!

Megan said...

i never seen it either so dont feel bad i only seen the time warp part..but anyway i love your outfit the skirt i so shinyy(:

Sugar Pop said...

gah!!! i love the skirt! it's amazing. the entire outfit is. i wish i could sew so (ha) bad.

again, the skirt. is. rad.