Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hit me with your best shot

Sara came over yesterday so, we decided to play supermodel. and we had a photo shoot. there isn't really one theme. There are three : in a fish store, tap dancing detectives and the 90s. I'm only including photos of me or group photos. I found this super cool photo editing-doodle called picnik it is tres fun.
This one was taken inside the fish store. We weren't in here long because we decided to go to Steve and Barry's.


In the Tap dancing detectives segments I was the detective who wasn't good at blending in. I love the coat I'm wearing. It was only $5 and i think its vintage.

In the 90s segment, I decided to play Courtney Love to Sara's Kurt Cobain. I don't think my tights were ripped enough.

12 comments :

Tavi said...

Love the tap dancing detectives. This is so cool!
I was just curious. I thought about 16, but I just had to ask. Haha, sorry.

Biianca said...

you have the best tights!!!!

Tavi said...

20? Bet you could get some alcohol if you tried, haha :P

Nay'Chelle said...

Fun photo shoot! I like the last outfit iwth the cream dress and ripped tights.

Ida said...

Loving the yellow tights. So French chic!

And the white dress is beautifuuuuul!

Megan said...

haha i love the tap dancing detectives...i love the whole outift!

and no you dont have to pay me back for the tickets

Squishybubble said...

Amazing....tap dancing detectives are my hero...would you mind linking up??? XD

Ragamala said...

haha, you guys are cute! My friends and I always try to supermodel it out!

molly said...

tap-dancing detectives!! hahaha very creative

Sugar Pop said...

i love the orange converse - and the whole outfit with it. the photo shoot looked super fun!!!

yiqin; said...

I LOVE the yellow tights! It goes so well wit green! You are awesome :D

Mimi said...

Love your tights. And all those colours, fantastic.