Monday, June 16, 2008

How ya doing hon

I traveled to hon fest yesterday. hon fest is pretty much the two days a year when you have and excuse to have big hair, talk in a Baltimore accent, wear leopard,and bad make-up at the same time. Then i went to home depot or Lowe's there the same to me. I wandered around and took my photo in the mirror section.
hat- urban outfitters, dress- forever 21, tee- rilo kiley concert, shoes- century 21, belt- betesey johnson, bag- made by me

Saturday, we went yard sailing. This one we went to we got to got all thorough this ladies house it was interesting. I got fabric,and book and a SANDWICH MAKER i can make pizza sandwiches again. I went to the thrift store and got some clothes I'll show pictures when they get out of the wash.

At the yard sales we found a record player for $10 sadly we didn't buy it. I went to the thrift shop and found some of these records.

Yes that is Joan Rivers. I saw three of the same thing. I didn't plan on buying it, the record just made me giggle.

Then I saw this Prince record after watching Prince pop-up video I learned lots about Prince. The cover just looks cool doesn't it.

13 comments :

yiqin; said...

I love the dress! You look really good in it :)

ellie said...

Aw, so adorable. Love the look. Prince will always be cool, but only he could wear that stuff.

Thanks for reading too.

Nay'Chelle said...

Love the leopard dress!

Prince. Going to one of his concerts is on my list of things to do before I (or he) die.

Sam said...

cute!
i love your dress.

Stephanie said...

Cute outfit, even though I can barely see it ;] I love leopard print, even if it might be tacky.

emma said...

very cute darling i loveee leopard

Sugar Pop said...

i like the dress - and the way you wore it.

mmmm, craving a pizza sandwich :)

Tavi said...

Love the dress! The hat is awesomeeee. Only you could pull that off walking around Lowe's/Home Depot.
Prince is raw!

lemon emlyn said...

I've always loved home hardware stores... thinking about it, it would be a neat place to do a little fashion photo shoot. Especially in all those fake rooms.
I love the leopard print.

Megan said...

nice i love your dres jessie!

Danz said...

The dress is cute! You really found some interesting things at that sale, the Joan Rivers cover is funny!

She's Dressing Up said...

Cute photos, love the dress!

Wendy said...

You look adorable. Can't wait to see your thrift finds.