Friday, June 27, 2008

grr

My memory card is acting odd so I can't show you what I wore to see wall e today. Wall e was very sad. i wore a superdooper cool bracelet that managed to have and accident in the bookstore but its nothing hot glue won't fix. My friends and i discovered that bookstore have wall e coloring books.

So since there is no today photo I'll show you what i wore yesterday.





Edie sedgwick tee- gift, skirt-rave,shoes-thrifted

Sunday I'll be going to camp so there probably won't be any posts until next Thursday or Friday.

I have lots of free time during the summer so here are somethings I'm thinking of conjuring my on versions of and I figure if I tell people it will be motivation for me to do it.

Queen Michelle's loofah skirt. Am I the only one imagining this in all sorts of colors and shapes.
I'm going to finish my dress and sequin vest.
Turning a dress into a romper/play suit. I think that if you can make shorts a skirt you can do it the other way around right?
teacup skirt.(these are very Alice in wonderland like)
I have loads of shrinky dinks that are calling my name




19 comments :

Nay'Chelle said...

Lovely sheos! I really like Q. Michelle's loofah skirt too.

Sam said...

very cute skirt!

Megan said...

i lvoe your skirt, and the loofah skirt and that other one..

and no you didnt tell me about the needle and running out the door

yiqin; said...

Awesome outfit! I love the shoes, the color is such a perfect shade of blue! & teacup skirt & sequins vest sounds so good!!! Is Wall E good? I heard many good reviews!!

Squishybubble said...

Wow...wonderful outfit. I can't wait to see the next ones!

mary said...

aww, the skirt is cute, and I love the shoes.

She's Dressing Up said...

Love the skirt!
Have fun at camp!

Sugar Pop said...

ooh...i like the t-shirt!!! awesome.

il ike the boyband vid from one post down...haha

Ida said...

Love the shoes!

Times of Glory said...

The skirt is so pretty and girly! I really love it! In fact, the whole outfit is very sweet xxxxxxxx

Golden Calf said...

So cute!

Making a dress into a romper? I've like seriously never considered doing that, but I think that'll be my next summer project.Lemme know how it turns out!

xoxo
golden calf

Sierra said...

I can't believe you got a hug from Jonathan Groff! I'm so jealous! I only watched the show recently so I didn't get to see him perform. The cast was still amazing though. I got picture with everyone from the cast accept Alexandra (who played Wendla). She ran out the stage door crying...it was very weird. and as for the SA dress, I really doubt I'll find it here. But I'll keep looking. If you know of any place that has it (that I can buy online) please let me know. I'm dying for a Wendla dress! Thanks so much!

Dana said...

you can't necessarily make a skirt into shorts - it'd have to be exceptionally voluminous

Stephanie said...

Oooh, can't wait to see all the diys. Tutorials, please?

Danz said...

I know for sure Wall E is going to make me bawl! I think I'll watch that at home to spare myself the embarrassment. Love your skirt and shoes!

Mariel said...

That skirt is amazing!

Ragamala said...

cute skirt! you pull it off so effortlessly!

MR style said...

your skirt is so sex !! where's the wind ?!!

Anonymous said...

How do I reset and delete all personal data and apps and all from a iPhone 2G 4GB so I can sell it? Thanks!
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]