Wednesday, June 11, 2008

and then there is no mystery left

I just got tagged. I have bad memories of tag from elemnetarry school, i was always it. THis seems way less emotionally scarring.

Rules–Post rules at beginning of the post

–Answer all the questions–

Tag 6 people & go to their blog & leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1) What were you doing 10 years ago?

I would have been four so i would have been doing 4 year old stuff or eating pizza at my favorite pizza place the closed down. It closed when i was 7 i was very sad no white pizza has come close


2) What are 5 things on your to-do list today?

1 Start book from library

2 find my library card so i don't need to use my moms

3 figure out when my friends and i are hanging out

4 start AP summer assignment

5 clean room


3) Snacks you enjoy

this is going to be long. chocolate ice cream with rainbow sprinkles, nonpareils, frosty, french fries, milkshakes,cheese its, Dr pepper

'

4) Places you have lived

the city( i lived in a lame city but it was a city) the suburbs


.5) Things you would do if you were a billionaire .

get my mom a house in Florida, save for college, move to NYC, see many musicals, give to charity and buy things and go to Paris




6) People you want to know more about

Edie sedgwick, that kid in my neighborhood who doesn't wear shoes on his way to school, idina menzel, johnny Gallagher, Marc Jacobs Karl lagerfeld , this kid that i met at a party who was very intelligent
I tag whoever wants to be tagged



Today, was my first day working. There's really no dress code since i just ride around on my scooter. I help my step dads business.


Top filene's basement, belt (my English teacher has a similar one) -don't remember, skirt-thrift, shoes-payless

14 comments :

Sugar Pop said...

i like the outfit. your hair looks cute too :)

ellie said...

Thanks for reading. I need to start a book from the library too.

I love where you take pictures of your outfits.

yiqin; said...

I'd love to exchange links! :) Have just added you! & yay I love chocolate ice cream wit rainbow sprinkles too! :D

Awesome outfit, love the blue & grey together! I need to get myself a blue skirt soon.

Danz said...

Great read! I love how you want to know more about random kids lol...your outfit is cool too!

emma said...

very cute skirt girlie

Cait said...

I like the way the blue skirt goes with the belt.

Nay'Chelle said...

Great look! I really like the skirt. The bright blue adds some playfulness.

mary said...

Love that skirt
"that kid in my neighborhood who doesn't wear shoes on his way to school"
that made me laugh :)
and I will link you!

Wendy said...

The blue really pops, love it!

Megan said...

hey jessie! its me megan,heres my new blog, and i rlly like your outfit, btw when i looked at your one post, i still have to get the i <3 ny tshirt from you that you bought me(:

She's Dressing Up said...

Love the colour of your skirt!

Sam said...

i love the skirt, it's such a nice colour!

molly said...

i LOVE that skirt's colour

oooh really? you got asked about george clinton and you knew who he was because of my blog?? seriously, thats one of the best compliments ive gotten in a long time!!! and im jealous you hang out with people who talk about george clinton!

scubasocks said...

Cute!!

btw- tagged you