Saturday, May 24, 2008

its time to face my fears

I think I have an irrational fear of pants. I don't run away in fear from people wearing pants, if I did that I would have no friends. I just think pants make me look shorter. I think skinny jeans make me look taller but that might just be in my head.But sometimes pants aren't evil they actually look good.
I love Zooey Deschanel.
Suspenders,yellow a picture that looks taken mid-moonwalk= love for pants. from the clothes horse.
from the fash bot
Ooh high waisted! cherry blossom girl
I think it might be time to face my fear.
Song - I Feel It All- Fiest

8 comments :

The Clothes Horse said...

I LOVE Zooey Deschanel in that movie. She is hilarious! Pants are frightening things...skirts are so much more comfortable.

mary said...

I hate how good pants look on other people... they always make me feel super manly. I am just a skirt or dress kind of girl.... even in the dead of winter. The pictures inspire me to branch out (Gosh, Zooey is gorgeous) but... alas..

molly said...

if zooey deschanel and the clothes horse can rock it, so can you! im excited to see what youll do with it

She's Dressing Up said...

Don't be scared of the pants, go for it!!

allaboutattitude said...

I love the colors on your page. Its so vibrant. Visit www.about-attitude.blogspot.com

MEEEE said...

Hey!

Skinny Jeans look awesome on you! I like how you paired them with suspenders on the 2nd outfit. :)

Karen xoxo

Sugar Pop said...

haha, i'm sure you look lovely in pants :) but i agree, skirts/dresses are too cool.

yiqin; said...

I am pretty horrified of pants too. I don't feel comfortable wearing it at all! =/