Monday, May 5, 2008

i enjoy musicals

In case you forgot a while ago I dressed like a chicken for the musical. SO i took some pictures from the videos my mom took and I thought I'd show you the costumes. Our musical was sort of like Alice through the looking glass. This is the chicken scene. The girl in the blue dress is Alice. in case you were wondering I'm the chicken with the white tail.

This is the tourist scene were all wearing Hawaiian shirts and jeans. On the far right is the conductor, his hat says Oz even though we were in Wonderland

This is what else I could manage to get because my mom's camera was focused on me. On the left is white king, tweedle Dee or dum I'm not really sure, the white queen,red pawn and hatta. I love the hatta jacket if that were his own jacket I would try to borrow it often

10 comments :

bianca banca said...

haha looks like fun.
thanks for the comment
both pairs of highwaist jeans are from Forever 21.

Tavi said...

Cool, looks like a blast!
It's a little weird for me to come here and see that it was alice because i was just doing research on the book and reading theories people have on if there is any type of drug message. im such a nerd, haha.

Angie hearts said...

hahah~ yea, agreed! looks so fun! It must be awesome sitting down there watching the show.

ellie said...

hey, i enjoy seeing what you do.

She's Dressing Up said...

Haha I would love to be a chicken in a show! =]

Sugar Pop said...

oh! here's the url :)

http://meetthefreak0001.blogspot.com/

i've linked you to my new blog as well

s. said...

looks like such a fun play!!

molly said...

ooh this seems rad! i love alice in wonderland

Bex said...

It looks like so much fun!

Holly_G said...

looks like fun! lovely! i miss my school while looking at your pictures.