Saturday, April 19, 2008

your changing your heart


Yesterday was 60s day, I was the only one who dressed up again. I decided to channel Edie Sedgwick and i attempted makeup but it came off completely after drama club.
walmart shirt, target shirt underneath,old navy shorts, walmart tights.

I went shopping today. Above there are orange converses a scarf and a ruffly vest shirt thing.

I also found these patterns from the 60s and 70s for about a buck each. the first one is tennis dress with matching shorts and jumpers. in the second photo are dresses and a pant suit. I also picked up some old Harper's Bazaars and two books

Some of the patterns are too small in the waist do anyone know how to make them bigger??? if you have link to a website with pictures that would be lovely.

14 comments :

Holly_G said...

LOVELY outfit! i really, really like it. and amazing blog btw, i'm going to come here more often. xxoo

ROBOTS said...

like...

Ross&Jenny said...

I always love your outfits. X

Zoƫ said...

awesome sewing patterns!

Luxe. said...

I loooooove your orange converse!!

MEEEE said...

I love the designs! And awesome outfit, and orange converses, who would've thought? They're fantastic. :)

s. said...

love your outfit and those orange converse! I have a "retro day" coming up on friday.. I'm still debating if I should dress up of not, I will be the only one who does if I do.

Holly_G said...

you welcome :) would you like to link?

Benedicte said...

Nice Converse!

Stephanie said...

Perfect 60s outfit! I wish I could sew.

because im addicted said...

love the orange converse!

Wendy said...

The patterns are really cool.

Cloe said...

totally awesome! i lurve the tennis pattern thingy! your outfits are totally awesome too! we should like totally link up!

She's Dressing Up said...

Thats a fun colour converse!!