Friday, April 25, 2008

this post is an excuse to post my wendla dress again




That little black dot is my doggy







YAY! its opening musical night.I actually like my outfit photos today, theres motion and life in them. i like jumping photos. It was dress up day for the drama kids. Someone asked it the dress was mine she assumed it was a costume. I guess it is a costume as its my Wendla dress.
Now, I just need to find something to wear out to dinner because I'm a clumsy eater.


Dress - target shoes- payless tights- wallmart

19 comments :

The Clothes Horse said...

That dress is very pretty and you have a lot of fun action in your shots.

saray said...

love the action shot!
lovely dress :)

She's Dressing Up said...

The dress is so pretty =]

Sugar Pop said...

very cool (fly) blog!!! I'd love to trade links if you're up to it. ;)

Benedicte said...

THat dress is really cute and pretty

s. said...

i love your pictures!
and your dress collection is great love this one and the one from the last post.. and i also had the problem of needing to explain what argyle was...

molly said...

loove the dress!

lor said...

arrg, i love that dress!
so cute.
I'm gonna link you up :)

Holly_G said...

LOVELY dress! amazing! sooo fresh and springy. perfect for the season.

Zoƫ said...

cute dress! I love the black with the white =D

Angie hearts said...

hahaha, happy girl

Michelle said...

Your dress is very pretty and kinda cute. I like it (:

Luxe. said...

I love this dress, so pretty!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE that dress! What is wendla?

emsie said...

love the outfit, great dress

Sierra said...

OMG! I love the dress! where did you get it? I'm looking for one, and I can't seem to find the wendla dress! help me please!

Anonymous said...

ahhh where did you get this dress???

Anonymous said...

seconding the, "ahhh where did oyu get this dress???"

jess said...

anonymous i got it at target