Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My junk is you



vintage dress- gift from a friend, ruffly shirt - thrift, sweater- gift, tights -target,maryjanes-payless




So Stephanie at the fash bot asked me what Wendla was because I wrote that I was wearing my Wendla dress. She is on of the three main characters of spring awakening which i mention allot. In the beginning she wears this pretty pretty dress. then she stuff happens she has sex on a swing then dies.


Do you see the pretty white dress? its amazing. you've also seen not only wendla but also Melchior do recognize him? I met him it was one of the best things in my life so far. the third main character is Moritz and i know you would love to see pictures because johnny Gallagher is a major stud muffin.


I have a little feeling being a statue most days would suck but, i think that was a day where being a statue would be good

8 comments :

Holly_G said...

great post, i've really enjoyed reading it XD adn the white dress is heaven. lovely.

Angie hearts said...

i wish I'm in NY so i can see the show!

Tavi said...

Awesome that you got to meet him! It makes me feel a tad better that you are also a bit of a theater nerd =)
And I am ashamed to say that I am very short on colored tights-a basic I should be in trouble for not owning.

ellie said...

Cool. This is so much fun to read about. Thanks for sharing.

She's Dressing Up said...

Cute outfit!
Thats so fun that you met him!

molly said...

yes lets link up! i added you

molly said...

yes lets link up! i added you

Sam said...

fun pink tights!! =D

wanna link up?