Tuesday, April 1, 2008

let's dance



Today we were supposed to have dance rehearsal for the musical so i decided to dress like a ballerina. Sadly, I do not have tutu so I did the best I could.

Black leotard- kids section at walmart

Pink skirt - walmart

Green Tights - we love colors

I had the coolest leotard for dance class when I was around 8, it was pink paisley. I also got another dress from my friend. and my mp3 broke so i need to start saving up for a new one. I think i broke it maybe they don't enjoy water.

Song du jour- love song - Sara Bareilles

3 comments :

bianca banca said...

I was totally thinking about getting a leotard from the kids section. I like the neck of them, and they would be cheap!
haha, very cute!!
to answer your question. Yes! those are silver jazz shoes in my outfit

Zoƫ said...

cute skirt!

The Clothes Horse said...

That ruffly skirt is fun. I love dance inspired looks.