Wednesday, March 26, 2008

we're off to see the wizard



  • Today's outfit was inspired by the wizard of oz. I watched Return to Oz over the weekend it's so cheesy but, i love it.
  • Blue Gingham shirt under silver H&M dress, polo socks that i took from the stepdad, ruby red slippers and a heart shaped marc jacobs necklace/watch.
  • Usally when i where my red shoes people call me dorothy so I just decieded to go with it.

I got a dress from my friend who does'nt wear them. I think its cool. its big at the top so ill have to wear a shirt under it.

5 comments :

bianca banca said...

great outfit! your blog is adorable!!

The Clothes Horse said...

I'm still dying to see the Oz version with Zooey.

Wendy said...

Really cute outfit!

Shortie McGee said...

your legs are awesome lol

and you copyed my dorthy shoes lol

Addison said...

anything inspired by dorothy is awesome in my eyes

x