Thursday, March 27, 2008

vintage vintage vintage


I received my first piece of vintage ever yesterday from my friend actually her aunt in a roundabout way . Its from the 80's 1981 if we want to be specific. AND it was FREE she might give me another one this is very exciting.
Oh in my picture you can't see it but there is a pin i made of Dorothy lying in the poppy field that i stick onto my shirt because my dress looked like a pop art version of it.
dress- vintage
polo- old navy
tights - target
Song du jour -
Blackbird - the beatles
Rember the vital information segment on all that the good 90's one with kenn well ihave real vital information when you need to learn a list of words go to you tube find a karaoke version of a song you like and record it on you mp3 player ( if you dont have a micophone they make attachments) and record yourself singing it. It helped me remeber about 68 out of 69 prepositions in 2 days.

6 comments :

Ross&Jenny said...

Love it. Yellow tights; a bold statement X

Addison said...

congrats on your first vintage peice! its an addictive habit, finding vintage items, but one of the best, i think!

ps. LOVE blackbird! such a beautiful song

Wendy said...

Lovely! Wearing vintage dresses make me happy!

Sally Jane said...

Vintage and free? It doesn't get better than that!

Zoƫ said...

I love the color scheme of your outfit =D

because im addicted said...

love the yellow tights!