Sunday, February 3, 2008

I went shopping yesterday and i bought i whole lot of stuff.
Footless socks the first two are from icing which is like claires except they dont try to sell you heart shaped calcualtors.








THe purple and blue are from American Apearal






ALice Temperly for tager shirt from the goodwill. Two feather amsks from dollar tree.








High waisted skirt, Blue dye chapstick



Hot pink dress and white socks. Purple pearls my grandma says tey loko like something my aunts would wear. I hope thats good thing.





Leopard mini skirt.



I also bought a grey sweater, a leopard print jacket that has L.a.m.b. fragance gwen stafani o hthe front and a big blue L on the back,a plaid shirtdress and black and rainbow heels.

5 comments :

soph n terr said...

Oooh, you got those footless tights! i wanted them but didn't know how i would wear them/what the colors would look like and all that. seems like you got a bunch of great pieces!

Heather said...

wow, someone has already donated their Alice Temperley for Target to Goodwill? I envy the proximity of your nearest American Apparel... I have to travel 45 minutes to Nashville from school to go...

Wendy said...

I didn't know Icing has footless socks too. But American Apparel plum colored ones are really nice. Sweet purchases!

jess said...

heather- some how my goodwill is in cahoots with tagret they were unpacking the erin fetherson stuff just as i was leaving and my american apearal is a half hour away

Linda said...

very nice buys!