Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tag! I'm it

So I've been tagged by Charming Hearts to reveal my purse contents. I never liked tagged I was always it because I ran so slow but this tag seems much less emotionally scaring. I don't carry a purse much anymore since i use a big purse for school so I use that for my weekend purse, I used a polo bag I named him Ralph get it. So my current bag is an Andy Warhol Striped bag with a big ole banana on it. So here's what i schlep along with me:
  1. My Phone
  2. Zen Micro Photo
  3. Wallet (with money, Starbucks card and such)
  4. Books and scripts currently Cather in the Rye and for scripts Drop Dead Juliet I'm Mercutio and Her First Party Dress I play Dora
  5. Pen/pencil
  6. Mascara
  7. Hair Pins

I used to be very whimsy in my purse contents ( ribbons,rhinestones, Glitter,hair dye and that stuff up there).

so if u haven't done it and u want to consider yourself tagged

Asleep - The Smiths

2 comments :

Cee-Cee said...

ooh!! please post a picture of your bag!

Wendy said...

Haha I used to be very whimsy with the contents of my purse too. Now I just put in the things I really need otherwise it'll get heavy.

Your link is up. :)