Saturday, January 19, 2008

it's the bitch of living





Today's outfit was boring because i had a milliecond to get ready because I wanted some pancakes but my t shirt is pretty fly.
Silver headband
Red sweater
Tee shirt that says "Be gone before someone drops a house on you too!"
Skinny jeans







MY PURSE







I made so outfits on Polyvore
this one i call Chic on the cheap








This one is chic on the not so cheap

Yes some topshop is in there but topshop isn't cheap when you live in the U.S.A.


The Bitch Of Living - Spring Awakening

3 comments :

Heather said...

My friend Becca has that purse!

babeygirl713 said...

OMG CAN I HAVE YOUR PURSE!?!?

or tell me where you got it, becuase i want it, so next time i come over your house, and you cant find it..i stole it, or your rooms just messy (as usual) and you have to clean to find it...

Wendy said...

Gosh that tote is very cool! I want it!