Monday, December 17, 2007

Take me out tonight

How many of you have seen the play or movie RENT, if you haven't rent it. Well my third favorite character,Mimi, well she wears cool clothes mostly. I said hey lets shock them and post on a Monday so I'll surprise the one person who reads my blog (Megan that's you). Mimi is her fave character so its like a visual x-mas present.

Inspiration


















Mimi is one of the most interesting characters to watch since she's jumping around, flipping and being awesome so below is the Mimi inspired set and if the leggings are as opaque as I think they are then they could be worn as a tregging.* If i were you i wouldn't wear the coat,leggings and shoes together but,since I'm me I would.







in case you wondering my order of characters

1 Maureen (she moos,wears cool pants, dances and is awesome)

2 Mark (is deliciously dorky)

3 Mimi (reasons above )

4 Angel (she's just wow)

5 Collins (he smiles pretty,sings pretty and wears a cools hat)

6 Roger (he has tight pants)

7 Squeegee Man ( his name is Squeegee man i think he needed a bigger part )

8 Benny ( is evil but charming)

9 Joanne ( i don't like her at all she nags to much)


* tregging= leggings worn as trousers
See that one coat up there it looks like the one I wore when i was gay wellington but i sure that one doesn't have a sticky substance on the inside.

No comments :